I had a feeling I wasn’t going to keep up with this daily blogging thing, haha! I am not that organized. I tried pre-blogging some but completely fell off the wagon last week. This is also why I am terrible at things like NaNoWriMo! So I have SIX things to be thankful for today…
1. Per the dentist, my son has beautiful, healthy teeth! Even if four of his molars are coming in at once…
2. Our brand spankin’ new Costco membership. Wasn’t sure if it would be worth it, but in only one trip of Christmas shopping, I saved enough to pay off the membership fee!
3. Weaning my son is going much smoother than anticipated! Cheese and chocolate may be in my future by Christmas! 🙂
5. The library. For a while, I didn’t use the library. I don’t know why, exactly, other than the fact that we’d been moving around so much and I sort of considered it a hassle to go get a new library card in each city. Also, I wanted to own all the books. So I couldn’t read as much as I wanted, and if I bought something and it wasn’t very good, I felt obligated to finish it. For the past few years, though, I’ve been an avid library-user and it is like Christmas morning every time one of my holds comes in! For instance, the book I have waiting for me right now is: My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories from the likes of Stephanie Perkins, Rainbow Rowell, and Gayle Forman! Yesssss!!
6. Scarf weather. I know a lot of people love it when the weather warms up, but I am always excited for the cool down. Cute winter accessories, sweaters, the smell of potential snow. Give me winter any day!
Whew. That’s a lot to be thankful for. Life is beautiful.