1. How I did on last week’s goals.
My goal was to write 4,680 words, and I surpassed it! I wrote 4,919 words, for a total word count of 27,480. Yay!
2. My goal(s) for this week.
My goal this week is another 4,680 words, which would put my WIP word count at 32,160.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised.
She holds out her arms toward me, puts me on display for him. “She thinks the pantsuit is too masculine. I think it’s sassy. Tell her she’s wrong.”
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write).
Finding time to write was definitely difficult this week, and will probably remain difficult throughout RSW. It was especially difficult because Orange is the New Black Season Two.
5. Something I love about my WiP.
I love the way Emma thinks in rom-com scenarios almost exclusively. It’s great fun to write!
So, how did you do this week, writing or otherwise?