It’s that time of year again! Time for cheesy snowman decorations and excessive exclamation points!!! Time for snuggling up in Christmas-themed pajamas and watching ABC Family movies! Time to make chocolate so hot that it burns your tongue and you are stuck with a sore spot in your mouth for the next several days! Time to spend more quality time with your family than you really wanted to!
And it’s also the time of year that I get to tell Santa what books I want to read and (often) Santa listens! So here are some books, in no specific order, I would love to wake up to on Christmas morning:
1. Writing Irresistible Kidlit by Mary Kole
2. Love Story or Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
3. Charlotte Street by Danny Wallace
4. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
5. How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
6. Matched by Ally Condie (I was waiting for the whole trilogy to come out before I started this one)
7. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
8. Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
9. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
10. Giving Up the Ghost: A Story About Friendship, 80s Rock, a Lost Scrap of Paper, and What It Means to Be Haunted by Eric Nuzum
What’s your favorite part of the holiday season? And what books are on your Christmas list this year?